Air compression boots use compressed air applied in a programmable wave pattern from foot to thigh, to help move venous blood and lymph fluid back to the heart.
This is helpful for venous insufficiency/ poor circulation, and lymphedema (swelling in the legs). It is also popular among athletes after a workout or strenuous athletic event such as a foot race, tennis match, basketball game, etc. as the compression boots assist pumping blood back to the heart to allow more oxygenated blood to flow to the leg muscles. The compression also massages the leg muscles, speeding up recovery and reducing DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
Those who stand most of the day can benefit as well; as can those who fly often and remain in a seated position for extended periods. Since the feet and legs are the parts of the body furthest from the heart, blood has to work against gravity and travel a longer distance to return to the heart. The compression boots use gentle but firm "moving" air pressure in the direction to the heart, to help the blood move along which improves circulation (fresh, oxygenated blood flows to the legs easier, resulting in less swelling, less soreness and faster recovery).
- Effective Air Pressure: Min: 60 mmHg / Mid: 90 mmHg / Max: 140 mmHg
- One size fits all: light and easy to handle
- Easy to put on: slip leg into boot and secure using sturdy, non-stick zippers
- Each boot has four massage zones: foot, lower calf, upper calf, thigh
- User-friendly smart controller to choose settings
- Three different massage modes: control the pattern of compression
- Relaxing; feels invigorating like a leg massage
- Great for post-athletic event recovery
- Reduces lymphatic swelling, may reduce varicose veins and leg cramps
- Accelerates vein and lymph backflow, promotes circulation
- Hands-free after set-up: enjoy massage while relaxing or reading
- Quiet operation